First Quarter Reports: Meehan Leads All Congressmen in Cash on Hand
Here is the ranking of the COH of the incumbent Congressmen:
- Pat Meehan (R-Delaware) $2,049,176.82
- Murphy (R-Allegheny) $1,299,634.27
- Dent (R-Lehigh) $960,488.80
- Cartwright (D-Luzerne) $853,877.56
- Kelly (R-Butler) $835,012.51
- Rothfus (R-Allegheny) $766,735.15
- Brady (D-Philadelphia) $589,141.05
- Boyle (D-Philadelphia) $525,924.94
- Costello (R-Chester) $513,112.62
- Fitzpatrick (R-Bucks) $461,058.04
- Shuster (R-Bedford) $436,829.12
- Barletta (R-Luzerne) $340,205.26
- Thompson (R-Centre) $289,720.71
- Doyle (D-Allegheny) $229,695.21
- Perry (R-York) $226,211.66
- Smucker (R-Lancaster) $171,789.10
- Marino (R-Lycoming) $142,684.35
- Evans (D-Philadelphia) $74,989.26
The top three slots remained the same from the year-end reports, but the rest of the list has seen changes.
Cartwright went from being in seventh place to third place. Cartwright’s surge will help him ward off challengers, especially after being targeted by the National Republican Congressional Committee for 2018.
The four Republicans targeted by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee all also moved up the list from their spots at the year-end reports. Meehan remained in the top spot, Costello moved from 11th to ninth, Fitzpatrick from 16th to tenth, and Smucker from last place to 16th.