Last Poll Before Election Day: Which Race Will Be The Closest?
Which race will be the closest?
- Mark Critz vs. Jason Altmire (PA-12) (29%)
- Kathleen Kane vs. Patrick Murphy (Dem. Attorney General) (25%)
- David Christian vs. Marc Scaringi vs. Steve Welch vs. Tom Smith vs. Sam Rohrer (Rep. U.S. Senate) (21%)
- Matt Cartwright vs. Tim Holden (PA-17) (16%)
- Sue Means vs. Mark Mustio vs. D. Raja (SD-37) (5%)
- Evan Feinberg vs. Tim Murphy (PA-18) (4%)
Thank you for voting in our last poll. Our readers believe that Mark Critz will win the Democratic primary against Jason Altmire on Tuesday.
Who Will Win the Democratic Primary in the 12th Congressional District?
- Mark Critz (53%)
- Jason Altmire (47%)