This is the first in our series highlighting the U.S. House of Representatives races in the Commonwealth.
1st Congressional District
Brian Fitzpatrick* (R) | Website | Twitter | Facebook
Age: 48 | Served in Congress since 2017 | BA: LaSalle ’96, MBA: Penn State ’01 | Resides: Middletown
- allow students to refinance their student loan interest rates, lower future student loan interest rates, eliminate origination fees on student loans, delay student loan interest rate accrual for low-income and middle-class borrowers
- eliminate income taxes on Social Security benefits and boost the retirement income of millions of older Americans
- support tort reform to drive down the cost of health care, the repeal the bureaucratic Independent Payment Advisory Boards established by Obamacare, and the repeal of the medical device tax
- strengthen laws to combat sanctuary cities
- voted against bill that establishes the Women’s Health Protection Act of 2022
Ashley Ehasz (D) | Website | Twitter | Facebook
Age: 33 | BA: West Point ’10, MPhil: Oxford ’20 | Resides: Bensalem
- support H.R. 3755, the Women’s Health Protection Act, which would federally codify Roe v. Wade
- expand public interest loan forgiveness programs, ensuring that anyone can afford to work in the public or nonprofit sector, regardless of their student loan burden.
- support the second amendment and the rights of citizens to securely keep arms for self-defense, recreation, and hunting; also support Universal Background Checks
- protections for Dreamers and DACA recipients should be codified in federal law
- raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2024
Dave Redistricting Partisan Lean: D+5.62 (51.85 – 46.23)
- Overall (560,400): D+1.2 (42.2 – 41.0)
- Bucks County (475,581): D+1.9 (42.7 – 40.8)
- Montgomery County (81,819): R+1.5 (42.4 – 40.9)
2020 Presidential Results: Biden +5.8
2020 Congressional Results: Fitzpatrick d. Christina Finello, 56.6 – 43.4%
- Cook Political Report: Solid R
- Five Thirty Eight: Solid R
- Sabato’s Crystal Ball: Likely R
Fitzpatrick | Raised: $523,248 | Spent: $332,466 | Cash On Hand: $1,219,189 | Debts Owed: $24,750
Ehasz | Raised: $375,195 | Spent: $345,069 | Cash On Hand: $177,099
BUCKS and MONTGOMERY Counties.
Total population: 764,866
All of BUCKS County and Part of MONTGOMERY County consisting of the TOWNSHIPS of Franconia, Hatfield, Horsham (PART, Districts 01, 02 [PART, Divisions 01, 02 and 03], 03 [PART, Divisions 01, 02, 04 and 05] and 04 [PART, Divisions 01 (only blocks 3006, 3007, 3008, 3010, 3011 and 3020 of tract 200505), 02, 03 and 04]), Marlborough, Montgomery, Salford and Upper Hanover and the BOROUGHS of East Greenville, Hatfield, Pennsburg, Red Hill, Souderton and Telford (Montgomery County Portion).
Fitzpatrick by 20
Farry by 15
Hogan by 3
Farry and Fitz will cruise thru there no name opposition while Hogan will squeak by.
Fitz by 10
Farry by 6
Hogan by 4
Hogan and Farry are a bunch of slimeballs. Same with Kristin Marcell
Comments are closed.