According to Medium Buying, TV/radio ad spending in the Pennsylvania GOP chase for governor has surpassed $22 million.
Medium Buying does ad planning, buying and competitive tracking for political, issue and corporate campaigns.
- Bill McSwain campaign: $6.29M
- Dave White campaign: $5.49M
- McSwain/Commonwealth Leaders Fund: $4.90M
- Jake Corman campaign: $2.23M
- Pennsylvania Patriots for Election Integrity (anti Doug Mastriano): $1.16M
- Lou Barletta campaign: $994K
- Club for Growth (anti White): $874K
- Mastriano campaign: $390K
- Charlie Gerow campaign: $207K
- Nche Zama campaign: $53K
- Joe Gale campaign: $33K
- Guy Ciarrocchi campaign: $7K