The Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania will host a debate between contenders for the party’s 2024 nomination for President of the United States on Saturday, March 2, in Harrisburg.
Eight candidates will meet on the debate stage at the Best Western Premier on East Park Drive in Harrisburg at 7:30 p.m.
- Art Oliver, former Libertarian Party vice presidential candidate
- Charles Ballay, otolaryngologist
- Chase Oliver, business and finance executive
- Jacob Hornberger, attorney
- Joseph Collins Jr., entrepreneur
- Josh Smith, podcaster and activist
- Michael Rectenwald, author and retired professor
- Mike ter Maat, economist
The gathering will be the largest panel of Libertarian Party candidates in the country before the nominee is selected at the party’s national convention in Washington, D.C. on May 24-26.
The debate is the featured event of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania’s state convention to conduct party business.