As all of the reports are not yet online, these numbers come to us courtesy of James O’Toole of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- State Senator Mike Stack (D-Philadelphia): $700,000
- Bradford County Commissioner Mark Smith: $144,319
- Former Rep. Mark Critz: $37,000
- State Rep. Brandon Neuman: $45,000 (also has $19,000 in his House account)
- Harrisburg City Councilman Brad Koplinski: $28,474
Like the PA-Gov candidates, we will do deeper dives when each of the full reports are available. But for now, some interesting notes: Critz spent $89,000 and Koplinski reported $15,000 in debt.