Here are the moving averages for polls for Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate seat and governor’s mansion.
- The last eight surveys find Fetterman leading 4-3 with one draw.
- Fetterman has reached 50% three times in October.
- Oz’s high water mark during October polling is 49.0 percent and has topped 47% on four other occasions.
- The average difference in all 42 polls is Fetterman by +5.5. The average of the five most recent surveys is Fetterman +1.4.
- Shapiro has not trailed in any poll.
- The 13 October surveys have shown Shapiro with a lead of double digits in eight of them.
- Since the beginning of October, Shapiro has been above 50% eleven times with a high of 56%. Mastriano’s high water mark in the same time frame is 43.5%.
- The average difference in all 35 polls is Shapiro by +10.2. The average of the five most recent surveys is Shapiro +12.3.