The battle over Pennsylvania’s status – whether it be swing state, a battleground or leaning Dem, rages on.
So we decided to rely on one of our best sources, and ask readers to weigh in on the Commonwealth’s prospects come November.
Now, after two weeks of voting and 597 votes cast, the results are in: PoliticsPA readers think PA is going blue.
Half of readers cast their votes in favor of a blue state (298 of you), while 33 percent are not convinced – 195 people voted that the Commonwealth is up for grabs.
Only 104 people, 17 percent, believe it is still too early to tell which party will win.
Is PA a swing state?
- No. PA is going blue. (50%)
- Yes, this state is up for grabs. (33%)
- Maybe, but it’s too soon to tell. (17%)
With that issue out of the way (at least for half of you), it’s time voice your opinion in our latest poll.
How will the Supreme Court rule on Obamacare?
- Strike down the individual mandate, but leave some of the law intact. (48%)
- Strike down the entire law. (31%)
- Uphold it entirely. (21%)