Poll: Which Member of Congress has the Toughest Primary?
Five Pennsylvania members of Congress are facing primary challenges this April. Who do you think will have the toughest time?
Note: we’ve excluded the Altmire/Critz primary because, c’mon. Too obvious.
Which Member of Congress has the Toughest Primary?
- PA-17: Tim Holden (D-Schuylkill) challenged by Matt Cartwright (45%)
- PA-18: Tim Murphy (R-Allegheny) challenged by Evan Feinberg (37%)
- PA-13. Allyson Schwartz (D-Montco) challenged by Nate Kleinman (12%)
- PA-9. Bill Shuster (R-Blair) challenged by Travis Schooley (3%)
- PA-14. Mike Doyle (D-Allegheny) challenged by Janis Brooks (3%)
Update: Jimmie Moore dropped his primary challenge to Rep. Bob Brady Wednesday. The race has been removed from the poll.