With the 2013 primary behind us, PoliticsPA would like to know: which race’s outcome Tuesday was the most surprising?
In a primary marked by low turnout, a few interesting and closely followed races were
So, which race surprised you the most during this year’s primary?
Which primary race result was the most surprising?
- Democratic Superior Court race (McVay defeated Waters) (30%)
- Pittsburgh mayoral primary (Peduto defeated Wagner) (24%)
- Erie Co. executive primary (Dahlkemper defeated Grossman) (16%)
- Harrisburg mayoral primary (Papenfuse defeated Thompson and Miller) (15%)
- Bucks Co. prothonotary primary (Bachtle defeated Christian) (12%)
- Bethlehem mayoral primary (Donchez defeated Reynolds) (3%)