That’s the question many Pennsylvanians are asking themselves when it comes to the Kathleen Kane saga.
All the while, the Attorney General maintains she won’t resign.
Given the unpredictability of the AG and the multitude of possible outcomes, we decided to ask our readers what they think is the most likely result.
How will Attorney General Kathleen Kane Leave Office?
- She’ll resign (26%)
- She’ll be convicted in court (16%)
- She’ll be impeached (15%)
- She won’t run for re-election, but will serve out her term (14%)
- She’ll run for re-election, win a second term and leave office vindicated (12%)
- She’ll run for re-election, lose the Democratic primary but serve out her term (11%)
- She’ll run for re-election, lose the Democratic primary then resign (5%)
- She’ll run for re-election, win the Democratic nomination but lose the general election (2%)