Republican map-drawers did a good job of securing Pennsylvania’s GOP members of Congress against challenges from the left. But what about the right? Who could most feasibly lose a primary?
Both candidates and incumbents are gearing up for next year’s midterm elections, including several potential primary challenges.
As second quarter fundraising numbers trickle in and candidates continue to ramp-up their campaign organizations, PoliticsPA would like to know: which Pa. Republican is most vulnerable to a primary challenge?
Which Republican is most vulnerable to a primary challenge?
- PA-9: Bill Shuster (R-Blair) (31%)
- PA-18: Tim Murphy (R-Allegheny) (11%)
- PA-12: Keith Rothfus (R-Allegheny) (11%)
- PA-8: Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Bucks) (9%)
- PA-15: Charlie Dent (R-Lehigh) (9%)
- PA-11: Lou Barletta (R-Luzerne) (6%)
- PA-16: Joe Pitts (R-Chester) (4%)
- PA-6: Jim Gerlach (R-Chester) (4%)
- PA-10: Tom Marino (R-Lycoming) (4%)
- PA-7: Pat Meehan (R-Delaware) (4%)
- PA-4: Scott Perry (R-York) (3%)
- PA-3: Mike Kelly (R-Butler) (2%)
- PA-5: GT Thompson (R-Centre) (2%)