Coming off of strong statewide wins, Democrats are chomping at the bit to take on Gov. Tom Corbett. Despite a strong win in 2010, the first-term Republican has seen his numbers sour over the past year. So, PoliticsPA wants to know which Democrat is the best choice to challenge him?
Which Democrat is the Best Choice to Challenge Tom Corbett?
- Former Rep. Joe Sestak (20%)
- Senator Bob Casey (20%)
- Treasurer Rob McCord (18%)
- Montgomery County Commissioner Josh Shapiro (9%)
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz (8%)
- Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter (7%)
- State Sen. Daylin Leach (7%)
- Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski (4%)
- Businessman Tom Knox (4%)
- Allegheny County Executive Rick Fitzgerald (3%)