The race to replace Allyson Schwartz is on. Who should Democrats support now that the Congresswoman is running for Governor?
PA-13 is a dafe Democratic district, and there has been a surplus of interest in the open seat.
Primary voters have several candidates to choose from. Who should they pick?
Who should Democrats support in PA-13?
- Dr. Valerie Arkoosh (29%)
- State Sen. Daylin Leach (28%)
- State Rep. Brendan Boyle (10%)
- Montco Commissioner Leslie Richards (8%)
- Former U.S. Rep. Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (7%)
- Montco Commissioner Josh Shapiro (4%)
- Former Philly Controller Jonathan Saidel (4%)
- Someone else (2%)
- Montco Prothonotary Mark Levy (2%)
- State Rep. Mark Cohen (1%)
- State Sen. Mike Stack (1%)
- State Sen. LeAnna Washington (1%)
- Philly Councilman Bill Green (1%)
- State Rep. Ed Neilson (1%)