EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s PA Delegates Slate

Donald TrumpPennsylvania’s 54 unbound delegates could decide the Republican presidential nomination.

Therefore, it shouldn’t be a surprise to see that the Trump campaign has lined up support from a number of candidates on the April 26th ballot.

PoliticsPA obtained a list of delegates backing Donald Trump’s campaign from a knowledgeable source. That list is presented below:

Lynne Ryan – 3rd Congressional District

T Lynette Villano – 17th Congressional District

Gloria Lee Snover – 17th Congressional District

Carolyn L Bonkoski – 17th Congressional District

Justin DePlato – 18th Congressional District

John Petrarca – 18th Congressional District

Thomas J Uram – 18th Congressional District

Altogether, the campaign has thirty-one candidates in fifteen districts.

April 22nd, 2016 | Posted in Front Page Stories, Presidential, Top Stories | 77 Comments

77 thoughts on “EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s PA Delegates Slate”

1. Jaya says:

Thanks for share this information
    Top 10 Best garage door openers reviews

2. komal varshney says:

This is very nice April calendar 2017 and amazing

3. aily cyrus says:

thanx for the share.!! https://www.google.com.au/url?

4. Escorts in Gurgaon says:

Gurgaon Escorts Girls are very much bold and educated and they are all highly seducing in arrived from head to heels to you which enable all the perfection on your sexual lust to get to love with on demand and we are all happy to meet your all search completed at low rates on demand.

5. Dac says:

Thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.

6. Wesley Coffey says:

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.

7. Jackie says:

Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

8. Millie Linson says:

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

9. Bong says:

Greetings from California! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

10. Bob says:

I am no longer positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

11. Reasonable Rep says:

Pthom –

Your rambling is a bit difficult to follow, so correct me if I’m wrong … but Trump is okay, DC Republicans are very bad and Hillary is the better choice for POTUS?

Whatever your explanation for that pecking order, it appears to have nothing to do with any political ideology or principles. What specifically have those DC Republicans done to draw your ire, and how is electing Trump or Hillary the answer?

12. Pthom says:

Isn’t “reasonable republican” an oxymoron? The problem to paraphrase someone else is not Trump- but the mediocrity, hypocrisy and lack of character of the republican establishment like Pat Toomey, Ryan the lightweight Costello and John Boy Kasich. People have reached a level of disgust with a failed party that gives us morons like McConnell and Ryan. Hiliary is a lock- but better her than any republican establishment bozo(apology to the clown – at least he had a purpose)

13. Reasonable Rep says:

“At this late date, there is no point itemizing the many things that demonstrate Trump’s gross inadequacies for being President of the United States. Trump himself has demonstrated those gross inadequacies repeatedly, at least weekly and sometimes daily. Those who do not believe their own eyes and ears are certainly not going to believe any words of mine, or of anyone else. What William James called ‘the will to believe’ is still as powerful today as it was when he coined the phrase more than a century ago.”

– Thomas Sowell

14. Mac says:

No Trump delegates listed on ballot in south Philadelphia at 13th Street and Ritner school poling location; therefore, those listed did not get my vote.

15. Reasonable Rep says:

Ron Chromulak –

Along the same lines of what I normally tell the Alex Jones nuts jobs (and, more recently, the Bernie folks who believe Hillary has rigged voting machines)…

If the PA Dept. of State were to take the drastic step of messing with ballots in an election for unbound delegates, somebody a lot smarter than you and the rest of Trump’s useful idiots would be the one to uncover the conspiracy.

Just because you either couldn’t figure out which Congressional District you live in, couldn’t figure out how to navigate a touch screen ballot, couldn’t figure out how to change your registration to Republican or couldn’t figure out which delegates were on Trump’s slate … don’t take it out on the rest of us.

16. Jpaul says:

Kasich stinks. It’s not his dining manners but his representing the worst of the republican establishment. Kasich is wrong person – stands for nothing.

17. Ron Chromulak says:

No delegates on my Ballot for Trump either, I was told Pa. voting in the primary is done under state districting??? how on the hell do you vote for the delegates.
    I’d say it’s crooked and fixed

18. Reasonable Rep says:

Patrick Aaron –

Why not? All of the campaigns issued a slate. Online databases contained information for each delegate candidate, including his own statements, donations and position on how to vote at the convention.

First time voter or not, anyone who wasn’t lazy had all the information needed to make informed votes for Republican delegates today, just as they did in the races for President and Attorney General.

19. Patrick Aaron says:

If you are a first time voter as it shows there will be you won’t know what delegate to vote for

20. Reasonable Rep says:

More likely scenario?

a.) Moron Trump supporter uncovered extensive, but ill-conceived ballot conspiracy; or

b.) Moron Trump supporter mixed up which Congressional District he resides in and/or couldn’t figure out the electronic ballot?

21. john dunkle says:

I just came back from voting for Trump and not one of his delegates was listed on the ballot! There were 3 others that I never heard of! I’m in district #7, but I’m sure it’s state wide! What kind of bull shit is this? And if fish face Cruz thinks this will make him the nominee then he is freaking! I will vote for Hillary before that bastard!

22. Lavern says:

Very good written story. It will be helpful to anybody who utilizes it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.

23. Robert DeBalso says:

Never knew the Delegates would decide against the poplar vote. Trump is right, it’s crooked. What good is voting if they decide for whom They want ? OK 150 years ago, not now.

24. Wyatt Folger says:

Heidi Cruz is a CFR member. .Council on Foreign Relations. This subversive group has been the think tank behind loss of sovereignty. It was founded by Chief Globalist Traitor Rockerfeller.

Vote for Trump.