Governor-elect Josh Shapiro and Lieutenant Governor-elect Austin Davis announced a pair of key leadership groups to advise them during the transition.
The Transition Leadership Board will be chaired by William Sasso, the Chairman Emeritus of Stradley Ronon, who has served in leadership roles under Governor Tom Wolf and Governor Tom Corbett.
Named to the Transition Leadership Board:
- William Sasso, Chairman Emeritus of Stradley Ronon, chair
- Ryan Boyer, Business Manager of the Philadelphia Building and Construction Trades Council
- Gregory E. Deavens, President and CEO of Independence Health Group
- Angela Ferritto, President of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO
- Thomas B. Hagen, Chairman of the Board of Erie Indemnity Company, former Pennsylvania Secretary of Commerce and Secretary of Community & Economic Development
- Laura Karet, CEO of Giant Eagle and Chair of the Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Jannie K. Lau, Lawyer and Retired Technology Company Executive
- Charisse Lillie, CEO of CRL Consulting, former Assistant United States Attorney on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, City Solicitor for the City of Philadelphia
- Neil T. O’Donnell, Founder of O’Donnell Law Offices
- Michelle Singer, SVP at Comcast
- Pam Snyder, State Representative for Pennsylvania District 50, representing Greene and Washington Counties
The Transition Personnel Committee – which will be chaired by Davis – will recruit, review, and recommend top talent to the Governor-elect and his senior team. This group is tasked with finding the personnel for a capable, diverse Administration that will be ready on day one to deliver results for Pennsylvanians.
Named to the Transition Personnel Committee:
- Austin Davis, Lieutenant Governor-Elect, chair
- Curtis Aiken, President, CEO and Founder of ProTech Compliance
- Madeline Bell, President and CEO of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Norman Bristol Colón, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development, Founder and Chairman of the Pennsylvania Latino Convention
- Steven Crawford, President and Partner at Wojdak Government Relations, former Secretary for Legislative Affairs and Chief of Staff to Governor Ed Rendell
- Robert Fox, Managing Partner at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, former Chair of the Lower Merion Environmental Advisory Council, Planning Commission, and Zoning Hearing Board
- J. David Henderson, Executive Director of AFSCME Council 13
- Joseph Hill, Senior Principal at Cozen O’Connor Public Strategies
- Susan Jacobson, President at Jacobson Strategic Communications, former Deputy Chief of Staff to Philadelphia Mayor Ed Rendell
- Farnam Jahanian, President of Carnegie Mellon University
- Jerry Johnson, President and CEO of Axum Advisors
- Kevin Kinross, Consultant at The Carey Group, former Chief of Staff to Allegheny County Executive Dan Onorato and former Special Assistant to Governor Ed Rendell
- Ben Kirshner, Former Founder, Chairman and CEO of Tinuiti
- Lauren Lambrugo, Chief Operating Officer of Public Health Management Corporation,
- Jennifer Liptak, Chief of Staff to Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald
- Leslie Anne Miller, Attorney and former General Counsel of Pennsylvania under Governor Ed Rendell
- Marshall Mitchell, Senior Pastor at the Salem Baptist Church of Abington, former Chief of Staff to U.S. Rep. Floyd Flake
- Joseph Neubauer, Former CEO of Aramark
- James D. Schultz, Partner at Holland & Knight, former General Counsel to Governor Tom Corbett and Associate White House Counsel under President Donald Trump
- Judith M. von Seldeneck, Founder and Chair of Diversified Search Group
- Andréa Stanford, Vice President, Pittsburgh Regional Manager at BNY Mellon, former Assistant County Manager of Allegheny County and Senior Advisor for the Allegheny County Department of Human Services
- Nathaniel Yap, Former Director at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
In addition to these leadership roles, the following attorneys will serve as the Shapiro-Davis Transition’s legal counsel:
- Mira Baylson, Member at Cozen O’Connor
- Tracey McCants Lewis, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Human Resources at the Pittsburgh Penguins
- David Nasatir, Chairman of Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel
Roy Temple and Rob Ghormoz will serve as Senior Advisors to the Transition. Temple is currently a Partner at GPS Impact, and formerly served as the Executive Director of Governor Tom Wolf’s transition in 2014 and Chief of Staff to Missouri Governor Mel Carnahan. Ghormoz is currently a Vice President at GSL Public Affairs, and he formerly served as a Senior Advisor to Gov. Wolf and was the Co-Executive Director of Gov. Wolf’s inauguration in 2019.
Very pleased thatPastor Mitchell is on this team.
He is surely well grounded and focused and will bring great value to the team with his experience.
It’s awfully light on not for profit members
Rick Villalo would make a great DCED Secretary well liked and well groomed for the job
That guy that worked for trump put the right wingers on the courts across the country and on the scotus. Not happy about him . He doesn’t represent democrat values at all
Thanks for sharing. This administration does not need any tRumpsters😡
That guy that worked for trump put the right wingers on the courts across the country and on the scotus. Not happy about him
Great leadership team! Way to start off strong! We need all the best hands on board, all parties. Great leadership!
I didn’t vote for a republican, I voted to have a democrat governor and a democrat Lt Governor. Just unbelievable you would add republicans to your team. Iam not happy at all about this and I feel very betrayed! I worked hard in my city to get a democrat elected!!!! Unbelievable! Unacceptable. Very disappointing !!
We need that in order to work on getting issues taken care of for all Pennsylvanians. He said he is going to govern for all of us. I’m a democrat and feel strongly about trying to work together!!
Thank you!! Think it is just what we need! Wirking together imagine that. Congrats to the Shapura/Davis team!
typical democrat. irrationally partisan. Let’s work together – would that be ok?
Once the campaign is over, they represent all citizens of Pa. Bipartisan advisory group is necessary on order to accomplish this.
They are both still Democrats as far as political beliefs are concerned, but now they must serve All, I would expect nothing less.
I do hope they pick competent, intelligent people to help govern PA, and perhaps eventually the USA.
Another fake post by the cowardly imposter.