Search
Close this search box.

PPP Poll: Obama Approval At 42%

president-barack-obama-2013-inauguration-537x442President Obama’s numbers have finally stopped their slide.

The President’s approval rating stands at 42% in the state of Pennsylvania, according to the most recent poll from Public Policy Polling. His disapproval rating is 51%. This information comes after national polls have indicated an uptick in President Obama’s approval rating.

The last PPP survey from June found Pres. Obama with a record-low 41% of support.

In further detail, the poll also reveals that the President’s approval rating among women in Pennsylvania is 40%, while 51% disapprove of his performance. For Pennsylvanian men, the numbers are similar: 43% approve, and 51% disapprove.

When divided up by Party, 72% of Democrats approve of the President, while 22% disapprove. For Republicans, 11% approve and 83% disapprove. Independents are split 35%-51% approve/disapprove.

President Obama’s numbers lag with whites, as only 36% approve with 56% disapproving.  Among blacks, a whopping 88% approve, and while just 6% disapprove. In the “other” category, Obama also lags with a 42%-50% rating.

When broken down into age groups, 40% of 18-29 year olds support the President, while 42% disapproves. Forty-six percent of those aged thirty to forty-five group approves against forty-five that don’t. In the 46-60 year age group, 42% approves, while 52% disapproves. Finally, among those older than 65, 31% approve, while 37% disapprove.

This poll was conducted among 1,042 registered voters from Jan. 15th to 18th.The margin of error for this PPP poll is plus or minus 3.0%, and 80% of interviews were conducted over the phone. The remaining 20% were conducted over the internet to reach those who did not have a landline.

4 Responses

  1. History will record Obama as the worst president in our history and his administration as the most corrupt.

  2. Great speech. I guess they didn’t call me, because the President is doing a great job – not only do I feel this way, but my husband and son have the same sediments. I am proud that he is our President. This is a President who cares about the middle and low class in American. What he is doing now, is what he should have been doing from day one.

Email:
  • Does the NYC Verdict Make You More or Less Likely to Vote For Trump in 2024?


    • Less Likely (36%)
    • More Likely (34%)
    • Makes No Difference (30%)

    Total Voters: 112

    Loading ... Loading ...
Continue to Browser

PoliticsPA

To install tap and choose
Add to Home Screen