Morganelli Hires Political Firm Ahead of AG Run
The reason why is because he keeps telling everyone he’s preparing to run. In August, he said he was exploring a campaign. Then last month, he created a Political Action Committee. Now, he’s hiring a political firm.
Morganelli announced today he’s signed Rowley/Fletcher for a potential 2016 campaign for Attorney General.
“Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli has moved another step toward a bid for AG in 2016,” he stated. “Morganelli has retained John Rowley of Rowley/Fletcher for his anticipated 2016 AG Campaign. Rowley/Fletcher is a nationally recognized Democratic political consulting firm in Nashville, Tennessee. They will be charged with the development and production of the campaign’s media campaign.”
The Morganelli team provided a list of campaign services the firm will provide:
- Team-building (staff & consultants)
- Message development
- Concept, writing and production of TV, radio and digital ads
- Targeted media buying research and placement
- Tracking of opposition media buys
- Rapid response: TV, radio, digital and earned media
- Online & social media strategy
- Earned media/public relations strategy
- Editorial board preparation
- Debate preparation
- Campaign budgets, plans and timelines
- Analysis of polls, focus groups and other research
- Voter targeting
- Strengths/weaknesses analysis
- Logo & branding design
- Crisis management
- Online videos for announcements, biography and rapid response
- Media training for candidates and staff
Democratic prosecutor Jack Stollsteimer is also running and Montgomery County Commissioner Josh Shapiro is expected to jump into the race as well. On the Republican side, State Sen. John Rafferty and State Rep. Todd Stephens are competing for the nomination. It’s unclear what incumbent Kathleen Kane will do.